weekly photo challenge : reflections

Toronto 1Toronto 2Seattle bldg 1Seattle library 5Seattle library 1Seattle library 8Seattle library 4Seattle library 3Seattle library 2Seattle library 7Seattle library 6What a great challenge! I didn’t have any trouble finding reflection photos because I love taking shots of big glass faced buildings. The first three photos were taken in Toronto, Ontario, the rest show the Seattle Public Library. It is a magnificent building, don’t you agree?

Tagged , , ,

14 thoughts on “weekly photo challenge : reflections

1. eof737 says:

Excellent shots… finally catching up. 🙂

2. aanegoro says:

Great photo… I like the reflection on the building.. congratulation.

3. rutheh says:

Yes, that is a magnificent building and your reflections in it are perfect for this week’s challenge.

4. poppytump says:

Wonderful what effects there are with reflections ! These are all amazing Terri – great photos.
    Ha I thought our new library was quite something else – with reservations to be honest about it’s initial impression but am warming to it’s innovative design will probably post another time !

5. Is that a subliminal message in the first image to have a Corona? I love the wonderfully abstract designs that happen in reflections in city buildings. You caught some great images Terri.

6. megtraveling says:

Great reflections from the buildings!

7. Seattle Public Library looks fabulous. How is it on the inside? We have a superb new(ish) library in Amsterdam, though less impressive from the outside than Seattle’s. http://richardtulloch.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/amsterdams-brilliant-new-library-oba/

• Thanks for stopping by. I’ve only made it into the lobby/entrance of the library and it is amazing as well. That must have been a different visit than my exterior photos as they weren’t together. Next visit I’ll make time to explore the interior properly. I love libraries.

8. ranu802r says:

It sure is a magnificent building,Terri.Seattle must be close to where you live. What can I say,since I cannot compete with you in anything i.e photography,cooking ,gardening,tiling,I don’t know what else you excel in.I may as well stand back and say Wow to everything you do.Thanks a bunch for your posts.
    Ranu

• Ranu, thanks again for your compliments. I don’t think of blogging as a competition – we all have things to share. My knowledge of history from other parts of the world is very limited, and I am fascinated with some of your posts, so thanks to you for blogging!

9. sharechair says:

wow… I have a son in Seattle, and visited there, twice, but I didn’t see the library. Next time I’ll be sure to put it on the list of must-sees!