I am delighted to thank Terri at Terri’s Kitchen (an American living and cooking in England) for my nomination for the Sunshine Blogger’s Award. This is my first blog award, and I am so pleased that someone thinks enough of my rambling to nominate me!
For those who do not know what a Sunshine Blog Award is, it is an award for “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
- Link the award to the person(s) who gave it to you .
- Answer the questions that come with it. (These seem to vary a bit!)
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it.
My questions and answers…
Favorite animal : currently Kush the cat
Favorite drink : water – I’m a cheap date
Facebook or Twitter : Facebook
My Passion : creating
Favorite Pattern : dots
Favorite Day of the Week : Friday
Favorite Flower : Peony
In no particular order, here are the ten blogs that I have nominated for the Sunshine Award. Please take the time to check them out!
– living the dream up a mountain somewhere in Andalucia
– daily recipes for real food from one Seattle kitchen
I think that’s it – except I need to send out my notices now. Thanks to anyone following Time To Be Inspired. I hope you enjoying reading this blog even half as much as I enjoy putting it together. And thanks again to Terri’s Kitchen
for the nomination.